Having missing teeth can have dire consequences. First of all, you can’t enjoy a romantic evening with the apple of your eye because you’re too concerned with how he/she might react in case you accidentally expose the empty spaces in your mouth. Secondly, you have to exclude a mouth-watering slice of pizza, a leg of turkey, or a plate of spaghetti from your diet since you encounter great difficulty munching on solid foods. Furthermore, you can’t effectively close a business deal with your potential clients no thanks to your garbled speech. But you don’t have to worry about putting up with these problems any longer. It turns out that your dentist has recommended All-on-4 implants for you.
To increase your confidence in All-on-4 implants, we have enumerated some of these dental restorations’ benefits below:
• Make you look good and feel good. As soon as All-on-4 implants permanently fuse to your jawbone, you get to own a set of replacement teeth that displays all of your real teeth’s characteristics. Therefore, not only do you get to look good, but you get to feel good as well.
• Grant you the freedom to eat anything you crave for. With all of your teeth present, you can easily bite and chew solid foods.
• Eliminate your speech problems. When all of your teeth are in your mouth, you can speak clearly.
• Can easily be maintained. To maintain All-on-4 implants, you simply have to brush and floss regularly and visit your dentist every now and then.
• Save you the trouble of undergoing multiple surgical procedures. Since All-on-4 implants only require you to receive four implants, you can get them in a single surgical procedure.
Dr. David Smith can provide you more information on the benefits of All-on-4 implants. Just visit him here at our Carmel, Indiana dental clinic or call him at 317-451-4050.