Meet Dr. Smith
- We Would Love to Hear About Your Experience http://t.co/Cw4U68KKsr
- @IU_Health please retweet this infographic to help #Indianapolis residents see how #dentalimplants boost oral health:http://t.co/jGcCB6zt0d
- Find out if #dentalimplants are right for you by reading through this #Indianapolis infographic. @rtv6 please retweet:http://t.co/jGcCB6zt0d
Meet Dr. Smith
Watch a video of Dr. Smith explaining his vision for Really Smile Dentistry.
I chose dentistry as my life’s work because I have the privilege to serve people in a way that is truly life-changing. I was recently honored with the appointment by Indianapolis Woman Magazine as Makeover Dentist 2008.
I graduated from Indiana University with a Doctor of Dental Science degree in 1984, where I had made the decision to choose a path which combined my biological science background with my ability to skillfully use my hands. Dentistry seemed to be the perfect match. Since opening my first practice in Fishers, Indiana, Really Smile has evolved into one which is not a typical dental practice.
It was important to me to provide advanced care in a personalized setting while constantly upgrading my skills and base of knowledge. I have trained with Niles Guichet, DDS, Lawrence Funt, DDS, and most recently with the Las Vegas Institute (LVI). LVI enjoys a worldwide reputation as the premier postgraduate dental teaching center. It provides training for the finest and most progressive dentists. This association has afforded me the great privilege of providing proactive, rather than reactive, dental care. I take great satisfaction in this work.
I am a long time resident of the Indianapolis area. I have a wonderful wife, Julie, and 2 children, a daughter who is a science major at IU and a son at West Point. I have coached youth baseball and basketball teams in Fishers and have served on the Board for the Cathedral-Chatard High School Hockey program. I am an Eagle Scout who still loves the outdoors. My free time is spent with my family, playing tennis and golf and reading. I consider myself to be among the chosen few in life who truly love what they do. These programs combined expertise in the area of head and neck pain treatment, along with restoring the patient back to ideal dental health.
There are just not enough adjectives or accolades listed in the dictionary to describe the wonderful feeling of having a great smile done by Dr. David Smith.” - Marydee, Kokomo 2006
Dr. David Smith is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- LVI Fellow
- Chicago Dental Society
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Doctors Organization for Conscious Sedation